MASTERING YOUR CELL PHONE AND/OR TABLET
Now is your opportunity to become more than a little bit acquainted with your cell phone and/or tablet.
This offer open at all interested seniors
WHAT: A class catering to your specific needs
WHEN: Tuesday, February 5th at 10am
Each senior would have his/her own list of questions. The questions would be answered by your private tutor (a patient high school student). Each question would come with a demonstration which could be repeated by you as many times as it takes. You would need a pen or pencil, a note book, and, of course, your phone and/or tablet.
From the basics (same for your Tablet)
1. How do I make a phone call? Text?
2. How do I add names to my address book?
3. How do I place a caller on hold while answering the phone?
4. How do I read, reply, to my emails? Add to my address book?
6. How do I take a photo? Video? Send them?
7. How do I get driving directions?
8. How do I ask questions from the internet?
9. How do I know what an app is? What are they for? How to access apps? Which are free?
10. Any other specific questions you may have.
If you answered “I don’t have a clue” to any of the above, this class is for you. All of the above and more will be shown to you, patiently.
Join the 21st century. Shock your family and friends—become a wiz on electronics!
You can do it. It only takes instruction and repetition. That’s what is being offered.