1. The hagfish is the only animal that has a skull but no spine, they also have four hearts.
2. People weigh less if they stand at the equator than if they stand at the north and south poles.
3. Flamingos bend their legs at the ankle, not the knee.
4. The Yo-Yo was originally a weapon used in the Philippine Jungle.
5. Ice pops were invented by an 11-year-old by accident.
6. Sloths can hold their breath longer then dolphins can.
7. Lightning kills about 10,000 people a year worldwide, more people than tornadoes or flooding.
8. Pollia Condensata, an African fruit, is the shiniest living thing on earth.
· Would you rather smell like onions or garlic?
· Would you rather become an adult overnight or stay a teenager forever?
· Would you rather tell a lie for a good reason or tell the truth for a bad reason?
· Would you rather have your heart broken or be the heartbreaker?
· Would you rather have more time or more money?
· Would you rather be a leader or a follower?
· Would you rather have a golden voice or a silver tongue?
· Would you rather go watch a movie or go watch the sunset?
· Would you rather sing to your partner or play him a song on a musical instrument?
· Would you rather cook dinner with your partner or have your partner cook dinner for you?
· Would you rather go out for fine dining or order pizza and watch Netflix?
· Would you rather be happy, wealthy, or healthy?
· Would you rather forgive or forget?
· Would you rather take a vow of silence or a vow of celibacy for your entire life?
· Would you rather get stuck in an elevator with your ex or with your partner and their ex?
· Would you rather be criticized or ignored?
· Would you rather have breakfast in bed or a midnight snack?
· Would you rather slow dance with your partner or dance to a fast beat?
· Would you rather write a love letter or get a love letter?
· Would you rather meet the love of your life in high school or at the age of 30?
· Would you rather you out-earn your partner or have them out-earn you?
· Would you rather have quintuplets or have no kids?
· Would you rather date someone with their ex’s name tattooed on their chest or date someone whose ex lives next door?
Would you rather have a time machine or a teleportation device
SOME LITTLE KNOWN FACTS
1. Snails can sleep for three years.
2. All polar bears are left handed.
3. Pigs cannot physically look up into the sky.
4. Hydra—an aquatic creature is the only living creature that never dies.
5. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
6. Coca-Cola was originally green because of the fresh cocoa leaves.
7. Strawberry is the only fruit with the seeds on the outside.
8. Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil.
9. There are 366 dimples on a golf ball.
1. “As like as an apple to an oyster.”
If you’ve ever been annoyed that apples and oranges actually are quite similar, this 16th-century phrase uses something very non-apple-y.
2. ”Children are certain cares, but uncertain comforts.”
You can bet you’re going to have to change their diapers, but there’s no guarantee they’ll stick around to change yours.
3. “Where cobwebs are plenty, kisses are scarce.”
Dirty houses are not sexy.
4. “A friend to all is a friend to none.”
This is why politicians are so widely disliked: In morphing to please so many types of people, they often appear dishonest and false.
5. “Garlic makes a man wink, drink, and stink.”
Garlic apparently inflames your lust, lures you to drunkenness, and makes your entire body smell like over-seasoned meat.
Keep your eyes and ears open and watch your step, they are out!
Avoid approaching any type of snake you can not positively identify.
If you hear the warning rattle, move away and do not make threatening movements toward snake.
Remember rattlesnakes don’t want to be found by you and will not be noticeable unless they feel threatened.
Rattlesnakes do not always rattle before they strike!
If you need any assistants with removing rattlesnakes or any other critters from your yard you can call Jairi Rai Gee @ 707-217-2391 or Rhett McMahon @ 707-331-5494.